Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wake Up

An year old, inside a graveyard
Not afraid for a second
With the ambience,
Which could have scared the mightiest
In that hour.

Mr. Ghost! Are you there?
I just need your help sir
And I know you are living here,
For everyone always frightened me
With your stories, inciting fear.

But today, we are homeless sir,
No other place to go.
The roof fell on my father,
Like a severe blow..
And the hospitals nearby,
Are denying his admission.
They can’t check him urgently,
Without police’s permission..?

Relatives..??
Just a fancy,
Or, in this hour of darkness,
I wouldn't have been compelled
to come to thee.

I’ve seen in the movies,
The power that you show.
Gnawing with those ugly faces,
You must have a heart though.

Please sir,
I can’t see my mother cry.
The tears,
Which I just can’t dry..

Come out of your graves please,
For the real men in the world
Are already dead..
Making me travel so far
The path,
That I never tread..

.

But no soul rose up,
No spirit in the air.
Only bats flew by
Italic
Maybe, crying with the kid
In that hour of despair.

.

The things have finally got better,
But the kid still awaits
For the people in this world
Are already dead to him.
He just waits
For their souls to raise.

4 comments: