Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beyond promises..


It was somewhere,
beyond the words,
where I met you,
for the first time,
and it was somewhere,
beyond promises,y
ou came searching me,
for the first time..

You were born in sketches,
which I didn’t know ,
how to draw or paint,
but you took me,
to those melodious songs,
which I couldn’t hear before anytime.

Now how can I be separated,
and be away from you ever?
I m now coiled around your nerves,
as another fibril ,
of the same colour,
ascending and descending,
the same spiral track along you..

Now how can I be separated and stretched,
in to another thread?
Now whatever I may explore,
will end in you,
when my thoughts carry ,
only your texture and fragrances...

When your fingers dip,
the watery dreams,
are over flowing by all sides,
inside me, as the pot was already filled ,
till the edgeswith you and your love..

Now I know,today onwards,
I will search only for you,
among the silvery threads of rains,
and in between,
the soft satin curtains of winds,
and in the hillfolds ,overhanging the valleys..

Even if you would be lost oneday,
in the flow of a spring ,
inside the chain of seasons,
now I know,
I will be longing, only for you..

This is not a colourful word,
I am presenting to you,
wrapped in a golden foil,
instead,
it is a promise I make to myself,
in this land of ours,
beyond all promises..

No comments:

Post a Comment