Saturday, August 22, 2009

A sorry that never comes....



And the moon takes its toll,
I sigh in dismay;
Coz its been another day,
Without you
Without your voice
Saying sorry.

Life is still moving on though,
And everything would be fine,
I know
But at the back of my mind,
I am still thinking;
Is it too much
From you I am expecting?
I have always been the first one,
To give in till today;
Coz I valued the relationship,
More than my ego.
Am I wrong to expect you,
to give in before me this time?

I’ll forgive you,
I promise.
And forget those tearful nights,
Which I spent crying out my eyes,
When I remembered our time together,
When I remembered our fights.
I’ll forget when you coldly said,
That I am dumb
And that I sound lame
most of the time.
I have practiced my opening lines,
In a hope
That I’ll get to use what I have memorized.
Some day..I don’t want you to make it big,
I want no explanation
Just a sweet smile,
And a sweet ‘sorry’!

And as I fall into a deep dreamless sleep,
I convince myself“There is always a tomorrow honey!”
And so, I wait,
For a new dawn.
A new day
And a sorry that never comes…

No comments:

Post a Comment