Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Tomorrow



I missed my day,completely today;
But I wouldn't tomorrow,
For the days are mine,The world's all mine;
All life is totally mine.....

I missed my fortune,all was today;
But i wouldn't tomorrow,
For luck can't be bad everyday,
Leaving just pains my way....

I missed my path,totaly ttoday;
But I'd not tomorrow,
For I'd reach back the right way;
Making my path,clear by today....

I missed my soul, somewhere today;
But I'd not tomorrow,
For I'd start my life afresh;
Fragnancing my soul,in every possible way...

I missed my everything,only today;
But I'd surely not tomorrow,
Though tomorrow might not be my day;
My lil' hope let's me live,life this way...

4 comments:

  1. Dunn hav words!!

    Perfect!!

    nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..itzz so nice yaar..truly!!

    damm gud cOmpoSitIon...gud goin!!

    Fortune favours brave. U being brave dont need my wishes. Still Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete