Saturday, April 25, 2009

My knight




Every noise was dark,all roads insane;
There he came up,to puff the lovely paen.
Larimae rerum embeddes unconstrained freedom;
We stand holding,the erotical rhythm.

Hooked up with brachial,smile on his lips;
Nostalligical branks reminding child-like skips.
Body enrolled,in a metallic capote,
Luve lingers around,strengthening the knotes.

And then with the tears,swallowed in his throat,
Haunting off his heart,out from his coat;
Slowly did he murmered,"oh my bonny lass...."
Spindling up the time,luvely rose that 'twas!

Lips did I pursed,sweat on my cheeks;
Screaching 'thou my sheet,sighing for relief.
The feeling of his touch,ecastasy within.
Experiecing luve,verdical indeed.

Hailing close apart,dancing to the rhythm divine;
Conversating our tacits,feeling the sunshine.
Cloning the prequel,back did I turned;
Hooking op the rivi'ere,pains did he dumped.

There are still all seasons,there always were;
They all seen like winter-now that am alone.
Catching up his armour,heading in the rain;
Every noise was dark,all roads insane.......



5 comments: