Saturday, April 25, 2009

You and Me......

When together we stand,
The world's in my hand;
When together we smile,
Heart wanna zing a mile.....

When together we fight,
And no one seems right;
I do say I hate,
My one and only knight!

I say you to shut,
And leave me alone;
With the world that sucks,
All through my dooms....

I rage at my soul,
For why did I luve;
And scream at the time,
That's as preety as a dove......

I say you I hate,
The time that we shared;
I say you i'l have,
A better life alone;
Though I end-up scared,
When you leave my hands to dawn.....

I did say this all,
With the creepy eyes that foul;
with the smile of my pain,
When tears pour on rain.

Though my hates, for you is a list;
I'd luve wounding up,all in a gist;
For the reason I hate,that you alway's do,
All this time,you still make me luve yew........

6 comments:

  1. Hmm gettin Romantic haan??

    btw this is foh whom?

    you shud hav mention the name of ur ahem ahem also!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw who it is 4 :P

    neways ya 2 d tpc ,

    nyc 1 .. sarojini naidu of 2dais genx :P ;)

    *no offence*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A touchy nd romantic one,
    i enjoyed reading it,
    cuz i know who she hates the most,
    ;) jsk

    ReplyDelete